10.12.2016

Black for October

Guys...The Fall is killing me with its beauty. We have been lucky to have pretty mild warm weather these days which is a relief. Idaho can be soooooo unpredictable. I hope it can stick through October. I sure love the month of October. It's been a good one so far. 

Also, I got my choker charm from Color by Amber. My friend Gentri one day had this charm on a choker and I was dying it was so cute. So, I used a plain choker I had and totally copied. Love her for it. hehe.

xoxo

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Outfit details:
Vintage bag and shoes

1 comment:

  1. black for everyday of my life. also, love the choker. for some reason i still had all of my old stretchy 'tattoo' chokers from back in elementary and middle school days. i gave them to my 10yr old niece and oh man, she's never felt cooler haha. can't believe those are back in style!

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!