9.02.2016

Perfect Striped Tee

I am itching for Fall fashion!! I want to layer this tee with a jacket, scarf, and beanie. Still too hot here hehe. I so love this top though and know it will be a new go to for me for sure. I love that it's super basic but that it has texture which makes it more unique.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Outfit details:
LulaRoe Top C/O, F21 pants, JCrew oxfords, Fount USA bag C/O, vintage sunnies.

I'm also wearing my new Hidden Crown hair extensions and LOVE THEM!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi admin,
    I read your blog, its really awesome,
    Here's info to help you decide which motorcycle jacket material will suit you best -- leather, cotton or synthetics. Compare their ability to protect you in an accident, keep you comfortable and match your riding style.
    see more details: neapolitan jacket

    your regards
    Shopno Kumari

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!