White Lace Druzy

My necklace from Helene Jewelry is called a White Lace Druzy pendant. It is on rotation weekly with my other dainty necklaces. It perfectly paired with this LulaRoe dress...which I must say, is a must have! I can wear this on a week day with sandals or tennies or on Sunday with heels. It's perfect for summer. A lightweight material and I love that it's so simple I could wear it repeatedly without feeling like people will notice hehe. I got mine from Jamey Sheldon HERE (also linked below)....She is really great communication wise and is super quick to deliver.

 I am a neutrals girl...But when I saw this Hobo bag, I couldn't get over how pretty the color is! It adds the perfect pop of color to this look I think.

I love summer so much. Alan and I have been trying to plan fun things on the weekends. We've been camping and fishing a couple times. We love being outside and look forward to more adventures this summer with our dog Huckleberry.
What fun things do you have going on this summer?

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Outfit details:
LulaRoe Dress C/O, Hobo purse C/O, thrifted JCrew heels (available for sale on Stylish Treasures), Color by Amber bracelets C/O, Helena Jewelry necklace C/O.

Comments