Lets Talk Summer Fragrance

For the past few months, I've had these fragrances from World Class Fragrances.  I've wanted to try them out well before I shared my thoughts. I have been pleasantly surprised. The longevity is definitely like a body spray which I like. These scents are light and pleasant. They're easy to travel with and bonus is they're a mere $10-$20 each. 
^^ These three are my absolute favorite. They're subtle and have a great everyday scent for me. Perfect for summer.  Loves Me Loves Me Not, Colour Me Sky Blue, and Stars.
I had to include this photo because I love my rings. Midi rings are from Etsy-The Love Knot Shop.. :)
PS don't you love this antique perfume tray? I found it at an antique shop recently. It's perfect for my perfumes and jewelry. Score!!

Beijos!!

Comments