Wedding Celebration Part 4: Dinner

Photos by: Celeste Nield Photography
After we were done at the temple, we invited all our closest friends and family to have dinner with us at the cutest little restaurant in Logan called The Bluebird. It's one that's been around for years in this cute little town and it had so much charm. It was perfect for us.

We asked all of our siblings and parents to say a few words at the end of dinner while we ate yummy raspberry sherbet. It was so fun to hear what each person had to say. We also had Angelie speak, who I already mentioned is the reason Alan and I know each other. It was so special for us.
These last photos below were taken by my cousin Ashley Madsen Photography

 Alans brother Brett^^
 My sister Jennifer^^ (we are criers hehe)
 Alans sister Tenille^^
My sister McKenna^^
Alans brother Cade^^
 Our beautiful friend Angelie we will forever be indebted to!^^
 Alans sister Kristin^^
 Alans Dad Frank^^
 Alans Mom Traci^^
 My momma Loraine^^
 My dad Bill^^
 We finished up the floor.

To be continued.....

xoxo

Comments