Vintage Men's Shirts..YEP!

 As I've been thrifting this summer, lately I've been addicted to finding mens vintage buttondowns and wearing them as oversized tops. The vintage ones are nicely worn and always slouch perfectly. This one is available in my instagram shop @stylish_treasures for just $22. You're welcome to message me as well if you're interested! 

I met one of my closest friends Gentri in Logan this past weekend for some girl time. Also for her birthday which is also this week. We shopped til we dropped scouring the Antique stores (Logan has so many good ones!!!) and thrift stores. We also hit up their farmers market. I couldn't resist the kettle corn and some fresh salsa that I hate to say Alan and I have pretty much devoured all of in just a few days... sad face. Need more. Looks like I gotta plan another Saturday Logan trip soon! hhehe.


Tomorrow is the last day to use code "runstylerun" for 15% off Daniel Wellington's website. Alan and I both have watches from them and LOVE them. Gorgeous leather and super great quality. Great idea to get dad for Fathers day too!!

Beijos!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Outfit details:
Vintage button down, JCrew denim, Birkenstock sandals, Buio choker necklace C/O, Color by Amber bracelets C/O, (leather bracelet is one I got myself in Mexico on our honeymoon), The Love Knot Shop midi rings, Daniel Wellington watch C/O  Totem Salvaged bag. 

Comments