Aubergine & Co.

This past weekend I took a little trip to Salt Lake dedicated to stocking up on inventory for my shop-- Stylish Treasures. I had sooooo much success. I also got to see a couple of my closest friends. It was fun to visit Salt Lake City again. Before I headed home, I had to fuel up at Aubergine in Sugar House. I can't say enough good things about this little restaurant. Healthy, delicious, unique, and such a fun friendly atmosphere. I must brag that it is owned by Brazilians....You know I have a special place in my heart for Brazil. They have authentic Brazilian cheesebread and Acai bowls!! And they are the legit business....Take me right back to Brazil eating every bit.  My cute friend Gentri and I went together and had the most delightful sandwiches with baked sweet potato bites, delicious fresh lemonade, and of course cheese bread. They have a few locations so if you're at all in the Utah, Salt Lake City area, YOU HAVE TO GO!!!!

Photos by Gentri Lee

xoxo

Comments