Back in the USA

Whoa what a crazy fast wonderful past week and a half we've had. Back to the good ol' USA from our honeymoon in Mexico. I will be sharing photos soon! In the mean time I had to share this adorable quilt from Stitched. They recently launched their kickstarter a couple weeks ago. They're a fun, well deserved small company that needs our support. I custom made this quilt. I picked the main design then was able to choose which fabrics I wanted to use. It is the perfect little decor item not to mention the quality is so nice. Super soft. Their website is really fun to maneuver through and the final products are made to you! 
They only have 7 more days to go on their kickstarter and still have a long ways to go to meet their goals. I hope you'll take a second to check them out!

Beijos!

Comments