Rustic, Romantic, Elegant

As Alan and I discussed how we wanted our wedding to be, we mutually agreed we really wanted to keep things simple. I had been dreaming of a rustically romantic setting. Not like burlap and cowboy boots rustic, but more lace and lavender rustic with a romantic feel.  I wanted to incorporate vintage and have it feel elegant. So with this in mind, I began searching the web for invitation inspiration. Using key words like elegant rustic or vintage inspired. But I didn't want anything super busy. I so happily ended up working with an Etsy shop called Emily Frances Design. This was something I was a little nervous doing. It seemed at first easier to be able to be face to face with someone telling them what I wanted. Emily and I chatted on the phone and she agreed to custom make our invitations with the spurts of ideas I knew I wanted incorporated in them. She was ever so willing to make the exact invitation that I wanted and she delivered ten fold. Every little nitpick I had she was willing to make them exactly perfect. She made the invitation of my dreams. Alan loved them too....Although he is really supportive of anything that I seem to like. He's great like that. hehe. Emily literally had the invitations done in 3 weeks. And this is including and enduring my 100 emails I sent back and forth about this and that. I love them. They're exactly what I wanted and I would send anyone to her in a heart beat. Here they are!!


Emily was such a dream to work with.... She is so sweet and offered a discount to anyone who may be in need of invites. 10% off using code 'runstylerun' good until July 31st, 2016. She will make anything!!  Tell all your friends... I always love supporting small businesses and she deserves the support!!

Photos by Celeste Nield Photography

Beijos!!

Comments