4.16.2016

Rustic, Romantic, Elegant

As Alan and I discussed how we wanted our wedding to be, we mutually agreed we really wanted to keep things simple. I had been dreaming of a rustically romantic setting. Not like burlap and cowboy boots rustic, but more lace and lavender rustic with a romantic feel.  I wanted to incorporate vintage and have it feel elegant. So with this in mind, I began searching the web for invitation inspiration. Using key words like elegant rustic or vintage inspired. But I didn't want anything super busy. I so happily ended up working with an Etsy shop called Emily Frances Design. This was something I was a little nervous doing. It seemed at first easier to be able to be face to face with someone telling them what I wanted. Emily and I chatted on the phone and she agreed to custom make our invitations with the spurts of ideas I knew I wanted incorporated in them. She was ever so willing to make the exact invitation that I wanted and she delivered ten fold. Every little nitpick I had she was willing to make them exactly perfect. She made the invitation of my dreams. Alan loved them too....Although he is really supportive of anything that I seem to like. He's great like that. hehe. Emily literally had the invitations done in 3 weeks. And this is including and enduring my 100 emails I sent back and forth about this and that. I love them. They're exactly what I wanted and I would send anyone to her in a heart beat. Here they are!!


Emily was such a dream to work with.... She is so sweet and offered a discount to anyone who may be in need of invites. 10% off using code 'runstylerun' good until July 31st, 2016. She will make anything!!  Tell all your friends... I always love supporting small businesses and she deserves the support!!

Photos by Celeste Nield Photography

Beijos!!

3 comments:

  1. Brandi, it was such a pleasure to work with you on your wedding invites. I am blessed to say I was able to help making your Big Day special. Let me know if you ever need anything in the future and thanks for the lovely post. You are the best. Best wishes to Alan and you!

    Emily Frances

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful! It was so fun to come home to the invite from my trip. :) Can't wait to see you on this special day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, an amazing post! Thanks for sharing these photos. We will also attend a grand royal ceremony at one of best Chicago wedding venues. Never attended any royal themed wedding ceremony, so quite excited for this one!

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!