Engaged

On February 28, 2016 the love of my life, Alan Frank Walker Jr. asked me to be his forever. I have never known such happiness as I do right now. I can't wait to be Mrs. Brandi Walker.  

Celeste Nield Photography helped capture our love in our engagement photos and I could not be more pleased with them. I'm super excited to finally share them with you. There were so many I loved, I couldn't even narrow it down much haha....So be ready to see lots of mushy gushiness cuz man do I love kissing this fella!!
 Alans eyes are my favorite feature. Their blueness entrances me. There have been too many times to count that I've had to catch my breath when he looks at me. Sounds cheesy I know...But guys, I live on cheese. Cheese and fries and ice cream. 
Gosh he's handsome. I get butterflies just thinking about him now. 
April 30, 2016 is the big day. Just 17 short days away. 

I thought it would be fun to share some of the fun things I've been doing in preparation. Over the next couple weeks before our wedding, stay tuned for a few fun prep details. I'll be sharing our invitations, travel wear, and more!

Beijos!!


PS I've had a ton of people ask about my lace dress. It's from Shabby Apple and it's even more stunning in person. Pssssttt.... it's on sale!

Comments