Color by Amber Arm Party

This outfit feels very festive... What can I say? I love my country! hehe. 

Don't you loved these stacked bracelets from Color by Amber? My favorite is the map one. I was introduced to this company by my good friend Gentri. I love what they're about. They employ artisans from all over the world. Every piece is handmade locally. It's known as "ecojewelry" because they use recycled items as interlayers for the jewelry. So 40% of these beauties are recycled materials. I just love how unique their jewelry is and how incredibly comfortable it is to wear. 

I'm excited to team up with Color by Amber on my instagram (@runstylerun) to give away a $100 giftcard. Head over there to enter!

Beijos!

Outfit details:
Vintage tee and denim, Grecian sandals from Etsy, Color by Amber bracelets, Helene Jewelry necklace.


Comments