Mail Day

I got that little note in the mailbox yesterday saying I had a package at the post office. Then I had to wait a whole other day to actually be able to pick it up. haha. I get as giddy as a kid on Christmas day! 

Being a girl who mostly loves wearing a good pair of jeans and a white tee...I love finding a great necklace that is eye catching yet simple at the same time. Soooo in love with these ones from La Maison du Carat.

 I love that the moon stone is two toned to go with either gold or silver. The second pendant has a dancing stone which makes it sparkle in all the right ways. Oh the possibilities. I love a necklace you just end up sleeping in because it's dainty enough you barely feel it!

What are some of your favorite pieces lately to pair with your basics??

xoxo

Comments