Mermaid Lumberjack


I have owned hair extensions before a few years ago when my hair would NOT grow... Then I left the country for 19 months and my hair found its growth hhaha.... It's still fun to add some thickness and length with these Irresistible Me Hair Extensions.....Makes me feel like a wintery mermaid haha. My gorgeous sister Jennifer colored them to match my hair perfectly. Seriously she is a rockstar.  She's at Carlisle Beauty in Idaho Falls if you're in the area....She's done my hair for years and never disappoints!! She also clipped in all these hair extensions for me....Don't expect me to give you any advice in that department. You'll know if I ever wear them it's because she put them in for me haha.

xoxo

Outfit details:
Vintage watch, thrifted top currently available for sale on @stylish_treasures on instagram, Irresistible Me hair extensions C/O

Comments