2.17.2016

Dusting Off the Leather Jackets

It's actually been kinda warm! I just want to wear my leather jackets all the time but the Idaho cold has not permitted me to! It's pretty sad when 40 degrees is considered a warm day but I'll take it!!

Beijos!!
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Outfit details:
Madewell leather jacket, Paige denim (my favorite pair), thrifted tee and Nikes (yep, found these high tops second-hand!), thrifted bag (recently in Jackson Hole, Wyoming!), Nordstrom Rack hat, Irresistible Me hair extensions C/O, Red Clover turquoise ring C/O.

Both my bag and the wolf tee are available for sale on @stylish_treasures on instagram.  Feel free to email me if you're interested as well! Tee is a size large. Fits great on me. I'm a small/medium and it's a fun oversized tee.

3 comments:

  1. wow looking damn great in leather jacket. i love your shoes. Don't forget ot check out out collection of European Touch Pedicure Spa Chair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel pleasure by wearing of this jacket therefore she wear this jacket all the time.She would take this jacket because she like it.
    For more design of jackets.Plz see this website
    http://www.leatherattractions.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the frequent blog of your site, she seems to be gorgeous in wonderful outfit with a superb jacket and with nice shoews is too good. I like to buy celebrity leather jackets.

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!