1.12.2016

Online Thrifter Here


My entire look is second hand....What makes that even cooler is that they're not just "whatever" brands! My jacket is Michael Kors and real leather, top is JCrew, denim are Current Elliot and my shoes are Durango. Allllll thrifted. I recently discovered an online thrift store called Thred-up which is where I found these Current Elliot bells. I love them! I want more haha. My cart on their website is currently full of wishlist items....Whats even the coolest is your first time shopping there you get a 40% off coupon. Go check it out.

Beijos!!

8 comments:

  1. I love your jacket! Lately I've been obsessed with turning to Poshmark when I want something specific... I've gotten lucky a few times and have scored great deals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jacket is great, especially with the flannel! You've got an almost country vibe going on between those and the boots. Love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking too good, and i love that jacket too. But that will match plane shirts especially for white color shirt than checks :)
    Keep this style as it is :)
    And share with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard about that website but I never looked at it. I think I am going to look at it. I love your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heard about that website but I never looked at it. I think I am going to look at it. I love your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice outfit, I love the pants!
    I was looking at the pictures of your dog, it looks a lot like the one that I used to have.
    xo Alessia

    www.fleurdhiver.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE that jacket!! I've been looking for one but just recently found a pleather option...still on the hunt though. Great find!
    Maddie
    www.commutinginfashion.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!