2015 Recap

2015 was a busy year to say the least...Photos aren't in chronological order haha but are proof that this year was a goodn'.

In a nutshell....

Puppies.
Sister engaged.
Sister married..gained a whole new family and love them.
Moved 5 minutes away to a "dog friendly" home.
Became a dog owner to "Huckleberry."
Arizona trip.
Hikes.
Ran in the Ragnar and conquired the "Ragnar Hill." 10.5 miles all uphill. 19 miles total for me. H5!
Met the man of my dreams.
More hiking.
Got new roommates..aka life long friends.
Rodeos, more hiking, glamping, boating...you know, summer stuff.
Turned 30..Oh yeah, in Brazil.
Spent 28 days in Brazil--Sao Paulo, Santa Catarina, and Recife.
Spent 2 entire days getting home from that trip-two 8 hour layovers...
 Brother, sister-in-law, niece, and nephew moved too far away to Alabama.
Best friends wedding. Love you McCall ROBINS!!
Thanksgiving away from home but in good company.
Seattle weekend with that man of my dreams who makes my heart flutter.
Christmas with my love and family.
New Years kiss.

In between all this wonderful stuff we lost my Grandpa Holbrook in April, my sister Jennifer's mother in October, and my Grandma Holbrook at the end of October. It was a very bittersweet year for sure. One thing I can be certain of is how grateful I am for the Gospel of Jesus Christ in my life. Life is constantly changing but the gospel is always constant and helps give me the comfort that this journey on earth doesn't end here. Grandpa, Grandma, and Sue fulfilled their callings on earth and are now doing the work of the Lord in his kingdom. It was very hard to lose them but I know that I will see them again. I know they're with my family still. Oh how I am so grateful for that knowledge.
////////////////////////////////

I am looking forward to what 2016 will bring.

Comments