11.09.2015

Blonde Locks and this Leather Jacket


 I'm back from my month long trip in Brazil! I can't quite believe it. It was so wonderful to go back! I had such an amazing time!

I kinda feel like October was a dream...and now we are in November already!! It's still nice enough in Utah to get the last wear in my leather jackets. This one from Boston Proper is so soft and comfy! 

I also have to give a big shout out for my sister Jennifer Fox for brightening up my locks. She has done my hair for years and always does such an amazing job. If you're in the Idaho Falls area, go see her. She's at Carlisle beauty--208-523-5521.

xoxo

Outfit details:

Boston Proper leather jacket, Joes denim, thrifted top, shoes, and scarf.

6 comments:

  1. I love Joe's and that jacket! Great blog.
    xo, Marina || www.lettuceandlouboutins.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fleshandhide

    Fashion Leather Jackets | Celebrity Leather Jackets | Sheep Leather Jackets are Available
    at Fleshandhide.com , leather jackets uk leather jackets usa quality leather jackets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blonde Locks and this Leather Jacket looking so gorgeous.Brown is favorite color of most of people..Awesome design and looking pretty.
    For more color of jackets Plz see this website:
    http://www.leatherattractions.com

    ReplyDelete

  4. Hi! So beautiful a lady! The leather jacket is my favor fshion style.It is hard to find the budget and fashion leather for men and women.I found you are good at discovering fashion.I found the Gearbest leather jacket is fashion and its price is good.What is your idea?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leather is always in fashion specially in winters. Coz we have to wear stylish stuff so we can go with stylish leather jackets. Amazing design and stylish stuff i liked it alot. I have known some of these kinda website in this valentine i gifted my boyfriend Celebrity Jackets and he loved it.

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!