Transitioning into Fall with Savers

I have teamed up with Savers thrift store and three other gorgeous ladies who also love to thrift, @karlareed on instagram, Simply Audree Kate, and Amy's Vintage Closet to share a few fun Fall looks compiled of second hand treasures from Savers. I love shopping at Savers. They have half price days and also do special half price discount days throughout the year. You can donate a bag and get a coupon. The stores are always clean and well stocked. 
The weather is changing and first thing that I pull out are my boots!! I can never get enough boots in my wardrobe. Pair a cute summer dress with some denim and ankle boots and you can easily transition that dress from one season to the next. As it gets cooler I may add a grandpa cardigan or leather jacket! Fall is no doubt my favorite season for fashion. 

I'll share a few more looks as the week progresses with items I've found at Savers so stay tuned!!

Beijos! 

Comments