9.29.2015

Adventures Await

I went a little print happy with this look hehe. I love mixing prints! And even better I love layering. Since it's still warmish around these parts...Having a blanket scarf is just enough to be able to layer but not be too warm. Not for long though for me! I'm heading to Brazil for the month of October! I don't know if I will be able to blog much but I sure will be updating my instagram @runstylerun as much as I can and also snapchat @blonde_brandi--- so make sure you follow along there. Adventures await!!

Beijos!!

Outfit details:
Madison and Sixth top, JCrew denim, JCrew oxfords, Bungalow123 scarf, Fount Leather Goods tote.


6 comments:

  1. I love this outfit and pattern mixing leopard print and plaid is perfect for this season (:

    Cec || Dearest Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this out fit!!! Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unique dressing style according to county trending style! look alike modern outfit attire.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the combination plaids and a trendy pair of shoes - pairing blanket scarves and leopard shoes created a really unique, outdoorsy look!

    Be Monogrammed - Personalized Jewelry, Gifts and Accessories

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree that the leopard and plaid work really well together for this outfit! I am usually not one to gravitate towards either of these pattern- however for this look it totally works! I am also loving the over-sized bag... it goes with the whole casual vibe, but still manages to look trendy!

      xx- Angela - angieroseclothes.com

      Delete
  5. I like wearing this leopard print cardigan with this plaid dress even though there’s no unifying color or pattern or anything, really. There’s no logic to this at all. I just like it.

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!