North Face sale on Hautelook

 North Face is no doubt one of my favorite athletic brands. They have something for everyone!!! Hikers, runners, campers, or those who have the idea to go and do something but maybe don't and just want a super comfy outfit. hehe. I'm excited to share today starting at 9am mst launches the North Face end of season sale on HauteLook.  A lot of amazing items up to 40% off their original prices! I picked a few things from the sale to share. 
 This first outfit is the perfect mix of comfort and warmth. If there is one item you need from everything I share, it's these pants. I have worn them pretty much every day since I got them. They're called the Plyo Crop pant.
 As a runner I am telling you right now these shorts are perfection. They have a tie waist to help with keeping them right in place and are super lightweight for comfort. Great for your runs orrrr just to wear on a hike or walk! 
 Oh look...It's the pants again hehe. I LOVE THEM!!
 And you can never ever go wrong with a classic North Face Fleece. Another piece I'll be grabbing most days during the cool months.
If you're not familiar with Hautelook...It's owned by Nordstrom and it's a great way to purchase items  at amazing savings. They post different brands each day and the nice thing is that if you need to make returns, you can do so at Nordstrom Rack! Check out the North Face sale today to take advantage of a great brand at great prices.

Beijos!!

Comments