Hi

Hi. I'm still alive and well. hehe. Summer is the best ever. That's all I have to say about that.
 I just recently got this gorgeous crystal arrowhead necklace from Nashelle. It's made in the USA..perfect for layering or to wear alone! Perfect summer piece.When I mostly just want to wear tshirts and jeans, adding some fun accessories help make my look a little more unique! Another fun piece I'm wearing here is my bracelet from Lulu Dharma. It's handmade, genuine leather detailing with pretty sunstone beads. My kind of accessories for sure!

Lastly, I promise you need this tee. It's under $30, the most flattering fit, and most of all super comfy.

Beijos!!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Outfit details:
Inspyre Boutique tee, F21 denim, New Balance tennies, Nashelle necklace, Lulu Dharma bracelet, vintage Coach bag.

Comments