5.21.2015

Simple and Breezy

I have taken a little hiatus from the social media world. Just a little. My grandfather passed away this past month. It's never fun to lose a loved one but we were so blessed to have him in our lives and to be able to celebrate such a wonderful man. When these sort of things happen I swear, it's like a slap in the face for things that I prioritize in my life. And the past month my family has definitely become more of a priority. I am grateful for this platform though that gives me a creative outlet. I'm grateful for all those who continue to come back and support me. I love you all.

///////////////////////////////////////
Outfit details:
Joes boyfriend jeans, Converse are second hand from Uptown Cheapskate, Billabong boyfriend tee. 

PS if you can in any way, shape, or form get this tee from Billabong....It would be a good idea. It is SOOOOOOOO comfy.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got a chance to post again and show your gorgeous and unique style, though I'm sorry for your families' loss. Life is so short, it's always good to spend time with family and friends and enjoy them;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classic lazy day outfit! I also wearing those. I use to buy outfits at https://www.justfor5pounds.com

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!