4.17.2015

Sunflowers and Leather

Use code "runstyle10" on Calvin and Mitchell Co.'s website for $10 off your purchase of over $50. I love love love their leather selection and their quality is seriously the best around. I have loved my backpack from them and it just gets better as I use it more and more. I personally picked out my FAVORITE items from their website below. Check them out so you can get the discount before it expires!! Code "runstyle10" is good until tomorrow only!!

I love this bag
This backpack is also amazing and was a close second to the one I have
LOVE this one
And  this large overnight bag is on my "must have" list!
What is your favorite?? I can't even decide they're all so gorgeous and their prices are so great for the quality they offer!!

TGIF friends!!

xoxo

Outfit details:
Calvin Mitchell leather backpack, JBrand denim, Maeberry Vintage dress, thrifted and vintage Gap denim jacket, Minnetonka Moccasins, thrifted bracelet.

4 comments:

  1. that dress is so pretty!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is just perfect! Love your backdrop for this shoot as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why you love that backpack so much, it adds such a kick to that look! And wouldn't you believe it that my leather backpack just kicked the bucket last week ;) I'm off to be tempted with your pretty picks!

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to go somewhere so i can use my duffle bag!! AH! Love that company!

    This outfit is so cute and makes me excited for summer!

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!