4.25.2015

A Summery Look

My top is from Siren Brand and I cannot say enough good things about it. Beautifully embroidered and extremely soft and comfy. They have so many I want on their website! Perfect summer tops.

My turquoise bracelet was a lucky find I bought on a random Instagram shop a couple years ago. LOVE it so much!! It pairs so nicely from my leather wrap around bracelet from Liza Michelle Jewelry

Beijos!!

Outfit details:
Siren Brand top, Joes Denim, Vintage bag, Liza Michelle Jewelry leather bracelet, Glasses.com Raybans, thrifted Salt Water sandals.

5 comments:

  1. perfect jeans!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the embroidery. Definitely a must have for summer, looks like I'll have to check out the site! Thanks!

    Clare
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfits are always so perfect! Serious style envy over here. Love your top, love your sandals.

    www.janelleinreallife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how that top would be perfect for my August Holiday:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooohh love that top. And love the photos <3

    Gina
    Pink Wings

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!