3.03.2015

Vintage Plaid and Overalls

Overalls...Can't seem to keep them out of my closet. I know a lot of people hate them. But I just don't hate them. Sorry...

My plaid jacket is vintage circa 1970's. Polyester at its finest. I found it recently at the Uptown Cheapskate in downtown Salt Lake. I love that I can find vintage and newer name brands there.

Photo credit: Zoe Prina
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Outfit details:
Madewell overalls, vintage top from Uptown Cheapskate, vintage Nine West shoes, J Crew top, Fount Leather bag.

3 comments:

  1. I love a good pair of overalls as well! They never get old for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those overalls!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! I seriously wish I could do the overall trend, but I don't think I can. :( Boo.

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!