Style Recap

 It's finally spring and it has hit Utah with a bang. Gorgeous gorgeous perfect weather we have been having. It makes me so excited for all the adventures Spring and Summer bring.

Here's a style re-cap from the past couple weeks.
Spring and summer style for me is super simple. Tee's and fun vintage sandals are what I love to grab and wear!
Or anything embroidered. I am literally obsessed with the company I got this embroidered top from--Siren Brand. I am seriously tempted to buy 6 more of these and just have them for every day of the week!!
Yep..See? Sooooo good.
Another Spring/Summer essential for me are comfy on the go backpacks. I got this one recently from  Hobo and love that it will be a timeless bag I'll have forever.
Outfit details: 
Shop Camp tee, Paige denim, vintage haurache sandals from Maeberry Vintage, JCrew sunnies.
Outfit details:
Thrifted Gap denim jacket, thrifted Free People top, Madewell denim, Jcrew Birkenstocks, Hobo River Backpack in Brandy, Glasses.com Raybans.
I was recently introduced to a company that is me to a t called Liza Michelle Jewelry. My leather bracelet and dainty silver ring are from there. I love what they're all about! Each twig (like the one on my bracelet) pine cone, thorn or berry is handpicked from nature and cast in solid metal to create one of a kind piece every time. I will definitely talk more about them in the future. I seriously love what I have seen from them so far!

Have a great weekend! In the meantime, I recently added a link to an Easter video from mormon.org on the side bar. It's only 3 minutes long but has a lovely beautiful message of the Savior. I would suggest watching it to get a little pick me up today. 

Beijos!!

Comments