3.10.2015

Plaid and Leopard

A little unexpected mix of prints that somehow just works...At least I think so. Found these high top Van's thrifting a few months ago and now I can't get enough high top tennies in my wardrobe. hehe. I mean..I'm still in my 20's so I say its ok.

Photo credit: Travis J Photography
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Outfit details:
Maeberry Vintage blazer, Gap button-down (similar), Paige denim, vintage Coach bag, thrifted Van's.

3 comments:

  1. What a great, clean polished look here! I'm so glad I stumbled upon your blog (new follower!) Those sneaks are awesome- and I can't believe you thrifted them! High five!

    Clare | Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
  2. those shoes are too cool!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that purse, mujer!

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!