Sunday Inspiration

 Vintage skirt and shoes, Anthropologie tights, thrifted blazer, Mod Bod top.
"I am in charge of how I feel and today I am choosing happiness." 

This is all I really have to say today. I choose to be happy. No matter what happens....Happiness is what I want most of all. Feeling grateful for the comfort I feel knowing I have a Heavenly Father who loves me. I'm grateful for those times I feel His arms around me. Knowing that is the sure foundation of my happiness. Because I have faith that he will show me what I need to do in my life to achieve what I truly want and deserve.

"God loves us! He is good. He is our Father and He expects us to pray and trust, and be believing, and not give up, and not panic, and not retreat, and not jump ship when something doesn't seem to be going right." -Jeffrey R. Holland

This gave me a lot of comfort so I hope it does you as well.

xoxo

Comments

  1. love this truth, the gospel is so happy!

    i've looked at your blog for awhile now of course, but i just got a bloglovin and so now i can reaaaallly follow you :)

    xoxo, kiely

    p.s. who knew blogging was such hard work?! haha no one told me that! but i'm learning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your hair like that!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. dying over those cute shoes!! such a darling outfit! LOVE IT!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!