Style Flash

My style lately:
Two jackets I found thrifting. A vintage Gap denim jacket and a genuine leather Mango jacket!! I love both and love that they're both basic essential pieces. Yay!
I got right to styling the leather jacket. Tee is Everlane which I also found at a thrift store and shoes are a thrift find from my friend Karla. Hat is from Nordstrom Rack ($10!!), J Brand denim, and bag is Anne B Design.
See my shoes? They're Jeffrey Campbell and believe it or not... THRIFTED! I scooped them up in a second and of course they were my size. Woot woot. 
Thrifted and vintage coat, Madewell denim, JCrew oxfords, thrifted and vintage Dooney and Bourke bag. Repeat offender with this hat from Nordstrom Rack. Maybe all winter too. It is my favorite color to wear with everything and so warm and comfy! 
I recently got this watch from Daniel Wellington! Love love love it. So classy, simple, and the leather band is just beautiful. They're offering a 15% discount to all of you! Use code "runstylerun" at checkout. (Good until 11/30) They do free shipping all over the world. This one is the Classic St. Andrews Lady in rose gold. It will be one I will for sure have and wear forever. Love a piece like that.
 JCrew oxfords that I just can't wear enough and my Anne B Design bag.
 The Fall leaves have been the most beautiful colors. I am sad it's getting colder.
Thats just it then! Sometimes I never know how to end my posts so here it is. hehe. Thanks for following along.

Beijos!!

Comments

Post a Comment

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!