My Head is in the Stars

 Thrifted sweater, Madewell denim, Windsor scarf, Madewell shoes, Red Poppy Vintage bag.
I've been following Red Poppy Vintage on instagram for FOREVER! She is one talented treasure seeker/finder when it comes to vintage. I am a bag lover and this 1970's gem is seriously so neat. Gorgeous leather and amazing print. She has a handful of these available in her shop so make sure you check them out. It's the perfect statement piece for my rather neutral wardrobe palate. She is the sweetest shop owner and I am always swooning at everything she posts. Look at this coat she just added!!
And just because I love this song:


Have a wonderful day. 

Beijos!!

Comments

Post a Comment

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!