Sunday Inspiration

Today's thrifted sweater and subtle gold layers brought to you from Idaho. I'm home for a couple days. And it's cold out. Thanks for the welcome. hehe...
 Sweater is Loft from a thrift store, Wood Keeps Necklace, Madewell Necklace.

////////////////////////////////////////////////

As you may know by now, I love finding inspiration in scriptures and quotes. I came across a few today that I found so much comfort in and hope they can help you too....

"I recognize that, on occasion, some of our most fervent prayers may seem to go unanswered. We wonder, "why?" I know that feeling! I know the fears and tears of such moments. But I also know that our prayers are never ignored. Our faith is never unappreciated. I know that an all-wise Heavenly Father's perspective is much broader that is ours. While we know of our mortal problems and pain, He knows of our immortal progress and potential. If we pray to know His will and submit ourselves to it with patience and courage, heavenly healing can take place in His own way and time." --Russell M. Nelson
 I really love this quote so much. I think every single one of us has felt abandoned or alone in our lives at some point. But this is so comforting to think that we have to remember the Lords perspective is way bigger than ours. Patience is not an easy thing. And as it says here....If we are patient and have courage in THE LORDS time heavenly healing can take place. I don't know about you, but I don't believe there could be anything better than heavenly healing. It is a healing that can go straight to the soul. And with His help it can last. Don't give up. Don't lose faith.

"And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them."  --Ether 12:27  
 Pride can be so difficult and strong. I love the promise in this scripture that if we let go of that pride and humble ourselves...The Lord will bless us with the strength we need.

The last quote kinda brings these three together. 

"To any who may be struggling to see that light and find that hope, I say: Hold on. Keep trying. God loves you. Things will improve. Christ comes to you in His 'more excellent ministry' with a future of 'better promises.' He is your 'high priest of good things to come.'"--Jeffrey R. Holland
 He does love you. I know that with all my heart. 

What are some of your own interpretations of these quotes/scriptures? What touched your heart? Or what has inspired you lately? I would love your to hear your thoughts....

Happy Sunday!

Comments

Post a Comment

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!