9.19.2014

Simplify

  Joes denim, Madewell top, thrifted blazer (JCrew), Target flats.

Every so often I get this itch to just simplify my life. I want to live more simply. I strive to do it often and when I do I always try to think of ways I can be better. So I thought I would start with my wardrobe. I have WAY TOO MUCH!  I've been going through it, selling a lot of it on my instagram shop @stylish_treasures and keeping my favorite basics.  Ones that I never get sick of and are easy to switch up and mix and match. Do you ever feel that way? I've had this blazer and these denim jeans for over 2 years and they're two items that seem to continually come around the trend cycle year after year. So here's to a new goal coming into this new season....Simplify!

Beijos!!

5 comments:

  1. love that blazer!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! One of my favorite thrift finds.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you friend! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I've been trying to do that too! Although, i don't seem to be very good at it. But I was just thinking last night to try and sell some things on insta.

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!