Grateful

 Free People denim, H&M dress, Sam Edelman booties, Pendleton hat, vintage market bag.

I have felt so extremely grateful especially this summer for all those I have met through my blog and Instagram. One of which is Lindsey and Chelsea of LC Photography.  This post is the last of the photos I have from my shoots from this summer with them. If you're in the Salt Lake/Provo area I hope you'll check out their work. They're both so sweet and genuine. I love what each of them brings into their photography. They do a fantastic job. 

///////////////////////////////

Have a wonderful week friends. Thank you for your continued support here at Run Style Run!

Beijos!!

Comments

  1. absolutely gorgeous outfit! love that dress!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you paired that babydoll dress with your jeans! I'm feeling inspired now. Thanks for that :) You are seriously so pretty! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't find a baby doll top short enough to pair with my jeans... Hmmm... I need to look harder, I think.

    I love this outfit, so so soooo much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will keep my eye out too...Although I think you should check out the ones at F21. Super affordable and they have a ton of them!

      Delete

Post a Comment

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!