On Vacation

"On vacation..." said in the best Forrest Gump accent. Yep...I'm goin on vacation for a few days and I could not be more excited. California. Lake house. Sunshine. Need I say more...?

Yes this is a muumuu I found at a thrift store last year. It has sadly sat in my closet since then...Until I braved bringing it out randomly last week. Secretly (but not so secretly now) I just want to wear one all day everyday! Somehow I feel like it might be a total man-repeller...but, but, but...Gosh is it comfy. Especially in the summer heat. So light and airy. I guess I gotta say I recommend every woman should own at least ONE!

 Photo credit: Sadie Noyce Photography
 Thrifted dress, Madewell sandals, JCrew hat, Nena and Co. bag

I hope you all have a wonderful week! The blog may stay a bit quiet but you can keep up on my daily activities on instagram--@runstylerun.

Don't miss out on the Albion Fit giveaway still going on until Friday! 

Beijos!!

Comments

Post a Comment

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!