Cambie Design Throw

 I am so happy today to share this beautiful Peruvian throw and introduce to you Cambie Design. I love the vision this company has for beauty and quality. I was immediately in awe of their amazing selection and craftsmanship.  The owner Camille travels frequently to Peru where her gorgeous blankets are made. In their about section on their website, you'll find that they strive to engage in the personality and esthetics of each and every person they work with. Their products are incredibly affordable for the quality they give. Visit their website HERE to see all the lovely throws. This one is going with me everywhere. To the park this summer, road trips, and at the end of the day, the best part is it will sit perfectly on the end of my bed. It matches my decor perfectly.



Beijos!!

Comments

  1. So Beautiful Brandi......love this series of shots! Dad xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the pattern!
    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!