Sunday Style and a Little Inspiration

Vintage dress (looks like its sprinkled with confetti...Party in a dress! hehe) , Lotta clogs, Mac Ruby Woo lipstick

Had to share this fun vintage Coach bag I found at an estate sale this weekend for $10.... Looks to me like it's never been used which makes it even better! Only thing about it is the house I bought it from smelled of smoke so it does have a smoke smell...SAD FACE! Any suggestions on how to minimize it or get it out?? 

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Today's Sunday inspiration comes from a song that came on the radio last week. As per usual, I find a lot of comfort and inspiration through music... I heard it and was like "WOW" this was something I needed to hear. Hopefully that will be the case for you too...

It's called Glorious by Russ Dixon listen to it HERE

ooooooo I get the chills every time I listen to it. 

I love the little reminder it gives. That each of us has our own individual and unique purpose. We can't compare ourselves to other people, because we are who we are.  I am me. You are you. Sometimes we lose sight of where we should be, what we need to do...But like the songs says, " It’s like a symphony just keep listening and pretty soon you’ll start to figure out your part. Everyone plays a piece and there are melodies in each one of us, oh, it’s glorious." I love that! We each have our piece to play that is equally important and beautiful. We just have to be willing to discover that in ourselves and be willing to grow and be patient. It's so easy to forget. I forget often. But life can be so wonderful. Each moment we have in our lives is a growing experience and we just need to keep that thought in our heart. You have a special purpose in this life. Whether its big or small...Even the little things can be big things. I invite you to reflect on that today. Remember "you will find that there is a purpose and it's been within you all along!'

Have a wonderful Sunday friends. And know you are loved. Feel free to contact me if you ever need to be reminded of that.

Beijos!!

Comments

  1. you look amazing! love your straight hair!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!