Summer Shoe of Choice//Lotta from Stockholm

 It's official that my Lotta from Stockholm clogs are my favorite shoe this summer. Believe it or not, they're super comfortable and even better go with EVERYTHING!

F21 top, Urban Outfitters jeans and sunnies,Lotta from Stockholm clogs, vintage rings.

 Photo credit: Ashley Madsen Photography

 This is another mini shoot I did with Ashley Madsen Photography while I was in Arizona. She has decided to encorporate more of a "lifestyle" route in her photography so if this is something that you may be interested in, I would suggest contacting her! She is incredibly talented. I can't wait to see where this will take her. 


Also...I'm doing a givewaway for a pair of Lotta from Stockholm clogs on my instagram @runstylerun !!!! It will start today (so keep an eye out) and will last a week. If you don't have instagram but would like to enter, email me and I will give you a few options of what you could do. Happy Monday! Hope this week is a good one!

Beijos!!

Comments

  1. Crossing all by fingers and toes for this awesome giveaway! Love the photos, too. :) I entered on my personal insta account, but feel free to check out my business account too! @ivyandgoldphotography

    ReplyDelete
  2. those shoes are perfect!! love your top too!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do they make those in a men's 15? They sure look good on your feet Bunn.....love Dadxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you! It's from Forever 21 and so perfect for summer!

      Delete
  5. Cute blog! Check out and follow mine! :) bellafashionistablog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!