Style Flash

"Style Flash" of a couple outfits from the past month that didn't make it to the blog.

 What I wore to my cousins wedding... Nordstrom Rack top, EBay skirt, Salt Water Sandals.

Park day called for a vintage Nordstrom skirt and Seychelle flats.

Funny story with this one. I walked into Savers to donate a bag and get my 30% off coupon. The girl behind the counter says, "I can't even really explain it but somehow this all works. I just love your outfit!" It made me laugh.

Outfit details: Hunter rain boots, H&M jeans, thrifted top and bag, hat is a vintage Etsy find.

Outfit details: Thrifted top, bag, and shoes, Joes jeans, Anthropologie hat, Chic-fil-A ice cream...hehe...

We walked into the mall today...and I may have gotten a little overly excited for this one! Coming in August to Salt Lake City!!!! MADEWELL! One of my favorite stores that I have never even set foot in! Obligatory photo to celebrate. 

Outfit details: JCrew top and pants, thrifted sandals and bag. (PS This is currently what I want to live in)

Follow me on instagram @runstylerun for my daily updates and musings....

Beijos!!

Comments

  1. You have such amazing style :) I love every single one of these outfits!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #4 is my fave!! so cute!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!