5.29.2014

100 Degree Kind of Week

This past week I was able to go to Arizona with my cousin Heather's family for my other cousin Tiffany's wedding. It was a delightful week that unfortunately flew way too fast! I didn't know anything better than to just dump all the photos on one post and let them tell the story.

 12 hour drive through sun and rain this trip!

Looks like a resort!? Nope...It's my Aunt and Uncle's backyard...



 Friday night when we got there, we headed to the Gilbert temple (gorgeous gorgeous) to do some photos of this beautiful bride...My cousin Tiffany.
 Saturday was a day full of wedding things. It turned out so beautiful and fun! Wedding at 9, lunch at Joe's Farm grill, mani/pedi's afterwords, then some laying out by the pool...Later the party began. Lots of food and cake and good company.

 Beckham was just too fun...

 ^^This photo we have re-created several times since we were kids. I love these two...^^

The rest of the week consisted of lots of pool time, family time, and a little shopping.

 And Memorial Day...

 Instead of taking down Beckham's fort, I enjoyed it and slept in it every night. During the day he liked to hang out on my bed. I loved being able to spend time with him and have him get more comfortable with me around.

 Fresh squeezed OJ

 This was my last evening.... I got to meet up with Ashley Nielson for some much needed girl time and for some Margherita pizza at Liberty Market. It was so fun getting to know her a little better and catching up. My cousin Ashley also came and we had a grand ol time just chatting and eating yummy food...Then of course snapping a few fun photos...



Before we knew it, it was time to head home!


Thank you to my Arizona family for everything! I had so much fun getting away and enjoying some new scenery for a change. Congrats to Tiffany and Brett. They're currently off in Hawaii and I'm jealous. One day maybe. hehe.

Beijos!!

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous photos!! your cousin's dress is absolutely stunning!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dremainneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had fun Bunn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was such a pleasure meeting up! Glad we made it happen!

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!