Visitors

I had the opportunity to hang out with some of my favorite people in the whole world this weekend....

A little shopping, dinner, swimming, and a visit to the new Living Planet Aquarium.

^^This was the only photo I took Saturday on our shopping adventures...But its explanation itself what happens when the boys decide they want to tag along with Aunt Brandi... hehe

//////////////////////////////////////////////


At the aquarium we discovered Utah, journeyed in South America, and explored the deep blue all in a couple hours.

 In South America they had the air humid just like it would be if we were really there! It made me miss Brazil.

 ^^Tanner was the most entertained while at the aquarium. This was his excited reaction to the exotic bird..."Look Mom, wow!!" 

^^Dane was definitely under stimulated so we found other ways to keep ourselves entertained...

 These boys... I just love every bit of them...

^^I spy with my little eye....something brown.

Anddddd.....the conclusion was, worn out kids=successful weekend.

I miss being close to my family so you can't even imagine how lovely my time with them was....

Beijos!

Comments

  1. so cute!! looks like a great day :)

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!