Welcome 2014!


Happy New Year!!!

I know a lot of people say this...but I'm going to say it anyway...This is going to be my year. I know it's going to be a good one.


I've decided to stop making "new years resolutions" and start making my old goals and dreams come true. 

Jeans-True Religion//Tee-Zara//Blazer-Thrifted (JCrew)//Scarf-Consignment but exact scarf HERE//
Bag-Thrifted (Dooney and Bourke)//Hat-Target (mens section)//Necklace-C/O Cents of Style


I'm changing my attitude, some aspects of my life, you may even see some good changes in my blog. Above all, the changes will be positive.  I want to be better spiritually and mentally, be a better friend, daughter, sister, and worker, and be more aware of my surroundings. I want to live my life more simply.

 "Every great journey begins with one small step...." 

I'm going to begin little by little changing small things in my daily routine that I know will produce profound results. 

Who's with me?


Welcome 2014! 

Beijos!!

Comments

  1. happy new year! and love that scarf

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!