Holiday Series//#2 Red Lips

 I love how festive and fun a red lip can be! It jazzes us any outfit giving that perfect feminine touch. Currently my favorite color is Maybelline Super Stay 14 hour lip color Continuous Cranberry. It is seriously the best lipstick I have found (and I have tried MANY!) Not to mention it's affordable and can be found at your local Walmart or Target!

 Favorite Top-Vintage//Overalls-ASOS//Loafers-Thrifted//Hat-StepCat


What is your favorite "go to" lip color? I always love ideas. I wish I had a Sephora or Mac nearby to try on every color but living in a small town, we aren't blessed with many stores period....

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

P.S. How do we feel about these prints. I am definitely a neutral fan. I like to stick with basic, boring colors like grays, blues, whites, and blacks with a dash of red. (Red is just so fabulous!) These prints are bold and I think would be totally fun with a simple oversized sweater and ankle boots.
Left is C/O StepCat and right are a fun thrift find! 

How would you wear them?

Also...Holy moly we are 6 days from Christmas! I will be sad to see it all come to an end. I am currently watching Christmas movies on a regular basis and never get sick of it!

Beijos!!

Comments

  1. This is literally the perfect outfit, you look stunning! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amo macacões né!! Nem preciso dizer o quanto achei lindo! Bjs, Sheila

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!