12.12.2013

Birthday Sweater

 My bestie Ashley got me a gift card to Piperlime (hardest gift card to spend because they literally have thousands of items on their website. Not to mention Gap, Banana, and Old Navy!) But I went with this fun Free People sweater which was on sale with an extra 30% off plus free shipping! Yay... So so happy with it. I mostly love it for the thoughtfulness of my beautiful friend. Love her.

 The sun came out of hiding today and it made me feel like this ^^ Very very happy.

Pants-Anthropologie//Boots-JCrew//Cardi-Free People via Piperlime//Tee-Cotton On (best ever)//
Glasses-Rayban//Beanie-Thrifted


^^This photo is one of those awkward outtakes that I feel I should add in every once in a while. We all have them... And they're often the best....  (cut my face out for reasons you'll never know hehe)

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Oh and for those who know me well, know that I'm a procrastinator or maybe slightly late always so here is my pick for December's "What She Wears" Gold edition.

A girl after my own heart with a little faux fur and these amazing overalls! I love this sweater with the gold sleeves. It just all works! Jessi at Haircut and General Attitude did it right.

 I have to say ladies....I loved all those who linked up! You're all so fun and different in your own styles... I can't wait until next month to see what you will come up with. Our theme will be "Pop of Color" so the first Tuesday in January, come play! 
Beijos!!

2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! You look so gorgeous and cosy, the sweater is amazing. Also LOOOOVE your boots xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. that beanie is so cute!!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!