Sandwiches, a scary movie, and vintage shops

Thanksgiving weekend is the greatest because that means Ashley comes to town!! Yay! So last night we went to dinner for sandwiches at a place neither of us had been then went and saw Insidious 2. It was definitely my idea to see the movie but she was a willing participant although it didn't 100% thrill her hehe..

P.S. I got a couple of amazing packages in the mail yesterday. One included this fun plaid scarf from my friend Jenna. We live miles and miles apart but shop for each other. I love scarves and this one is the perfect addition to my collection.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Ashley and I planned to meet up this morning to do a little "small business Saturday" shopping. We hit up some thrift stores and found a new little vintage boutique to explore.

^^ I purchased this lovely scarf (like I need another one) but it is always nice to give back to the local community!


We didn't plan our matching outfits...guess we were in style tune today.
Of course we had to have a little photo shoot because that's what we do... 

 Ashley's wearing: Jeans-H&M//Sweater-F21//Hat-Target//Boots-Steve Madden//
Glasses-Armani Exchange//Watch-AE

 Sweater-Gift//Jeans-Joes//Booties-HauteLook//Scarf-H&M

This sweater was in a different package from my really good friend Nathan. I feel totally spoiled!


^^Totally a resemblance, am I right? haha...I'm a nerd....

Grateful for my friends and each and every time I get to hang out with them...I feel blessed.

Beijos!!


Comments

  1. i love how you guys kinda match! so cute!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!