Paper Airplane

Boots-Thrifted//Jeans-Thrifted (Gap)//Button-up-AE
Hat-@shopnebula via instagram//Bag-shop in Yellowstone

 Scarf- Just Dawnelle ....( Make sure you go see all the new scarves she has  added....)


Lately I have been thinking a lot about my life. What I am doing with my life and what I want to do with my life. It's hard. Not life but decisions. How do I decide what is right for me when a few things feel right? Where do I need to be? Where am I supposed to be?  Sometimes I wish that I could just have God throw down a little paper airplane that says "ok, today go here...." and just direct me. I guess in a way he does do that, just doesn't often seem as obvious. I sometimes feel like I just need to take a chance and hope that it's the right direction. Then I think "if I'm doing what I'm supposed to in my life...then a decision I decide to make should be right." Right? I guess I should just stop thinking and DO. I may get somewhere, where ever, faster..... 

P.S. I found this fun vintage camera at a thrift store for $10. It even works! Not sure if they make film for it anymore, not sure if I would even know what to do with it if they DID have film for it.... But it sure will be a fun new gem added to my treasures collection!

Beijos!

Comments

  1. I loove that bag! I wish it was online! If you don't mind me asking, how much was it?
    Leah Faye
    a clover and a bee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this whole outfit - the shirt is a really good cut and I am SO obsessed with your boots xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the aztec bag & boot pairing. so cute. and i'm still waiting for my god sent paper airplane... i'd even settle for a spitball some days.

    msemilybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!