Uninspired

 Tee-F21//Button down-Thrifted//Jeans-Bullhead Boyfriends//Boots-Sam Edelman//
Necklaces-Thrifted and Style Lately//

 I was feeling uninspired in all aspects of life today.... including my wardrobe. Couldn't make up my mind. Didn't feel cute. Ate too much at lunch... etc. etc. All I wanted was comfy.... I love using a simple pallat like a tee and jeans and mixing it up to create a couple different outfits. Easy.... 2 fun but different button downs. Add a hat to one. Vuala.... 2 slightly similar but different looks.

 Button down-Thrifted (vintage)//Hat-Target (mens section)


2 things:

1-Does anyone have suggestions for some cute leather affordable ankle boots?! I really want some cognac colored ones and have yet to find the perfect pair....

2-Tomorrow is FRIDAY!!! Anyone else kinda feel relieved? I mean...It is a viscous cycle and obviously should look forward to each and ever day... but the weekend? It can't be beat. Yay! Hope you all have something spectacular going on. And if you're like me and just like staying home.... Hope you enjoy that too...

Beijos!!

Comments

  1. I love the complete simplicity here - gorgeous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the button down tied around your waist! one of my favorite trends

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love how you paired those ankle boots, they go great with so many things!

    msemilybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!