Floral+Lace

  Coast to Coast Challenge this week was Floral+Lace. Such a lovely combination.

^^Scarf and top are thrifted^^


Also I have some news.... It's quite sad and shameful but it happened and there is nothing I can do about it. 


I got my first ticket... In my 13 years of driving... I have safely avoided at all costs getting a speeding ticket and today I ruined that streak and will forever be marked with the scarlet "C" (for citation) Lets all have a moment of silence for that one time when I had a perfectly clean driving record....
/////////////
////////////////////////////////////
//////////////

I plan on this being the one and only time. I mean it too..

Beijos...

Comments

  1. Love the scarf... and I am seriously impressed that that is your first ticket. My goodness you're good!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!