9.18.2013

Fall Favorites//Part I

I have been so inspired lately (fashion wise) by Madewells kick on Wildly Simple.

I'd like to think when it comes to my style... Those two words define it exactly. I love simple lines and basic items put together.

In honor of Madewells "Wildly Simple" slogan...I put together a few of my Fall Favorites:


Tee, Bag, and flats-Madewell
Pants-Paige Denim
Gold Watch-Nordstrom Rack
Hat-Free People
Blanket and Button-down-Thrift finds

I will be sharing a few more posts on some inspirational "wildly simple" items I LOVE for Fall.

What are some of your Fall Favorites? 

Beijos!

2 comments:

  1. love these fall finds! great inspiration. love that grey hat

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that gray hat! and the bag... and that button down! I've been looking for a really fabulously worn plaid button down...

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!