Fall Favorites//Part I

I have been so inspired lately (fashion wise) by Madewells kick on Wildly Simple.

I'd like to think when it comes to my style... Those two words define it exactly. I love simple lines and basic items put together.

In honor of Madewells "Wildly Simple" slogan...I put together a few of my Fall Favorites:


Tee, Bag, and flats-Madewell
Pants-Paige Denim
Gold Watch-Nordstrom Rack
Hat-Free People
Blanket and Button-down-Thrift finds

I will be sharing a few more posts on some inspirational "wildly simple" items I LOVE for Fall.

What are some of your Fall Favorites? 

Beijos!

Comments

  1. love these fall finds! great inspiration. love that grey hat

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that gray hat! and the bag... and that button down! I've been looking for a really fabulously worn plaid button down...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!