The Book Store

 I cannot tell you how many times I have driven by this book store. I always look at it. I've always wanted to go inside! So today it was 100 degrees, hot, and I wanted to escape the heat... The store wasn't anything special but it was very quaint and full of books with the friendliest of staffs. I quite liked it! I found myself looking at each and ever shelf of books. And.... I bought a book. And I plan to go back...


 Oh look...Another perfect lovely market bag with amazing leather handles that I thrifted. I never go to the market (although I plan to this Saturday) but I now have 3 market bags. I LOVE THEM!

This is my attempt at using my timer cam in the grass... hehe.

I hope you are all having a wonderful week! Surviving the heat wave and enjoying life.

Beijos!!

//////////////////

I SOOO enjoyed seeing everyones renditions of our What She Wears "Neon"  theme this past week.


 It was hard to choose a favorite but I really loved how Rena Anne from The Girl with the Smile mixed the two lovely colors with a simple white flowy skirt.  Isn't she adorable with her cute freckles and milkmaid braid?

 For next month ladies (the first Tuesday in August) our What She Wears challenge will be "Basic White Tee." Who doesn't own an essential white tee??? So start thinking now and we will see you the first week in August for the link up. Hope you'll join us!

Comments