What She Wears // Maxi Edition

 Skirt / Shirt- Anthropologie   Mocs-Thrifted (Minnetonka)   Hat-Thrifted (Banana Republic)    Belt-Thrifted   Sunnies-Huntington Beach shop


 I seriously can't seem to get away from maxi's. Dresses or skirts...I would wear them everyday if I could. I feel like their so flattering, classy, and stylish and even better so comfortable, modest, and versatile. (I can come up with more verbs if you'd like....But you get the idea)


I was really excited when Dawnelle invited me to be a part of a monthly series called "What She Wears!" Every first Tuesday of the month we will post the segment and YOU will share your version! Today we invite you all to link up with us and share you lovely Maxi's!  Be creative. Be yourself. Invite your friends and have fun with it!


Check out the looks of the other lovely hostesses for some amazing inspiration and different renditions:

Kaleigh from A Rambling Fancy
Courtney from Shabby Loves Chic
And of course Me!

Link up your favorite Maxi look below. The only rules are that you follow each of us and link back to at least one of us in your post. You can also add the lovely button on your sidebar... In a week (next Tuesday) we will each pick our favorite looks and showcase them on our blogs. I just love this because it gives some motivation to use our imaginations on "what she wears."  Don't forget to add the #whatshewears when posting on Instagram (my username is @runstylerun, I would love for you to follow me and also tag me in your maxi's) and Twitter so we can all see your look! Hope you'll join us!

Comments

  1. Oh goodness I LOVE that skirt... love it! Really just the whole look is fabulous. Thanks so much for joining us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are too cute! so glad you're hangin out with us now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair, it makes me want to cut bangs. Glad I found your blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! That skirt is adorable! Awesome outfit!
    Natasha
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, you are so cool! Gotta love the jean maxi skirt. Not sure I could pull it off but you do it so effortlessly. Found your blog via the link up. Thanks for hosting! This look is awesome! :)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited to join in on the link up!! I heart your maxi, and everything you matched with it!! Beautiful as always dear!!

    xo,
    Shio

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice bruise on your arm! how did that happen?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything about this look. Seriously! The skirt, hat, top, sandals? LOVE it all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Brandi!
    I just found your lovely blog via instagram!
    I love this look (and your blog!) - newest follower :)
    -Carley
    xx
    www.littlebirdlee.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love love love that skirt!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!